Virtual Workshop Registration Click to view
Biographies of the Speakers Click to view
Time of Event
Day 1: 09:30-17:30 Tokyo time
Day 2: 15:00-16:35 Tokyo time
Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investment is rapidly developing and expanding from developed countries to developing countries. Large companies and financial institutions are increasingly embracing ESG investment to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, facilitated by advancements in digital technology.
This joint JJ竞技(拉萨)登录手游I-Asian Development Bank (JJ竞技(拉萨)登录手游) workshop will discuss innovative finance underpinning ESG investment and its sustainable development implications. It will focus on blended finance and carbon offset project financing. It will also examine ways to mobilize private sector funding for sustainable development projects and promote green micro- and macro-prudential frameworks.
- Explore innovative finance, including blended finance and carbon offset project financing
- Discuss measures to help attract private sector funding for sustainable development projects
- Highlight keys to building green micro- and macro-prudential frameworks
- Policy makers, researchers from think tanks, universities, and international organization, and interested members of the public
- Improved knowledge of blended finance and keys to mobilizing private sustainable development project funding
- Enhanced understanding of the importance of green micro- and macro-prudential policy frameworks
- Greater dialogue and collaboration among policy makers and experts to promote transition finance-related criteria
- Presentation materials to be uploaded on the JJ竞技(拉萨)登录手游I website
- Asian Development Bank